Midweight UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer to join our team. You will be working on challenging briefs for our international and local clients. The work is varied and fast-paced - we do not have a typical type of project. You must be detailed and a creative thinker capable of developing excellent campaign concepts.
This role is for someone who gets excited about all aspects of the digital design process. You are a visual communicator - you understand and are curious about your design audience. You get excited about design patterns and relish developing ideas that adapt designs based on any constraints thrown at them. You are a problem solver that dares to ask silly questions and plenty of what-ifs?
Location: Gothenburg or Leeds | remote.
What to expect
You will be part of the team that delivers client projects and be involved in every phase. The design process never ends!
- Lead website redesigns
- Interface refinement on existing websites
- Layout iterations for websites that are continually evolving
- Pitch concepts and portfolio preparation
- Creating interfaces for interactive applications to present data and insights.
- Standalone campaign microsites
- Preparing designs for the build.
- Working closely with the development team during build and launch phases
We use the tools that are right for the job but expect you to be skilled in some of the following:
- Figma or Adobe XD (Sketch as an alternative)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Prototyping or interface motion tools like Principle for Mac.
- Experience with animations and illustrations
- Photoshop or Affinity Photo
- Salary: competitive
- Start date: ASAP
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How to apply
Thanks for your interest in joining our team. We have simplified our process to make it quick and easy to apply. Using the form below, send us you:
- A copy of your CV
- A short note telling us why you want to join our team
- A link to your portfolio